When choosing an email marketing platform for Sri Lanka, there are a few key factors to consider in order to ensure that the platform is a good fit for your needs.
- Deliverability: Make sure that the platform has a good track record of delivering emails to inboxes in Sri Lanka. This is particularly important for businesses that are targeting a Sri Lankan audience.
- Compliance: Ensure that the platform is compliant with all relevant laws and regulations in Sri Lanka. This includes the Personal Data Protection Act and the Spam Control Act.
- Features: Look for a platform that offers the features you need to effectively manage and execute your email marketing campaigns. This may include features such as email automation, list segmentation, and A/B testing.
- Integration: If you are using other tools or platforms to manage your business, it is important to choose a platform that integrates with them.
- Support: It’s important to have support and help to solve any issues that arise. Make sure that the platform offers a help center or support team that you can reach out to if you have any questions or concerns.
- Cost: Consider the budget and choose an email marketing platform that fits your budget.
It’s also important to take into account the company reputation, reputation in the market, and testimonials of the platform you are considering. A good idea would be to try a free trial of the platforms that you are considering, to see how well they meet your needs before committing to a subscription.
Digital Marketing Sri Lanka aka Axault team suggests that following points should be measured for good email platform,
- EDM mail deliverability rate
- the stability of platform sending
- platform function list: functional: e-mail can be nested into some functional content, such as survey questionnaires.
- professional after-sales service
- simple user interface, Drag and drop email editor is a quite hit in these days.
- wide range of IP rotating capability
- Automated and ability to schedule capability: real-time: email can have the sender decide the timing of push, such as anniversary activities, can be warmed up in advance.
- The cost is low: The cost of mail is extremely low. The larger the volume sent, the lower the average cost.
- Personalization: Different content can be recommended for different users.
- easy to track for each recipient of the email, can be tracked, including the user’s opening, and clicking. entailed reports can be made for next decisions.